Exporting in RTF Format

Joshua Williams August 7, 2014

While Xporter indicates that it supports exporting in RTF, so far I have not been able to successfully get it to output in that format. PDF and DOCX seem to work great.

Are others experiencing this as well, or might I be doing something wrong?

7 answers

1 vote
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2014

Hi,

Which Xporter version are you using?

Cheers,

RMRodrigues.

Joshua Williams October 21, 2014

Rui,

This issue has been resolved.  I spoke to a member of the support staff, who informed me there was an issue with the particular release I was using.  We upgraded to a later release, which addressed the problem. 

Thanks for your help!

Josh

0 votes

I just noticed that myself and updated the comment. I believe the screenshots should show up now. Thanks!

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2014

Ahh, i seem to have gotten your screenshots now. Hm.

0 votes

Unfortunately it doesn't work in Firefox either (I don't have Chrome installed):

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2014

Just as a first check, could you try Chrome or Firefox really quick just to rule out a single-browser issue?

0 votes

Thanks for your response! I have included a screenshot of what happens when I initially try to export to RTF below:

The file name is all messed up as you can tell. When I choose to 'Open', I get this:

Exporting the exact same templates (it happens on every template I try to export to RTF) in DOCX or PDF works.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2014

Can you tell us about what issues you get when you try to export to an RTF template? Screenshots or logs showing errors would be fantastic. Welcome to Atlassian Answers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events