Exporting in RTF Format

While Xporter indicates that it supports exporting in RTF, so far I have not been able to successfully get it to output in that format. PDF and DOCX seem to work great.

Are others experiencing this as well, or might I be doing something wrong?

7 answers

Hi,

Which Xporter version are you using?

Cheers,

RMRodrigues.

Rui,

This issue has been resolved.  I spoke to a member of the support staff, who informed me there was an issue with the particular release I was using.  We upgraded to a later release, which addressed the problem. 

Thanks for your help!

Josh

0 vote
Steven Behnke Community Champion Aug 07, 2014

Can you tell us about what issues you get when you try to export to an RTF template? Screenshots or logs showing errors would be fantastic. Welcome to Atlassian Answers!

Thanks for your response! I have included a screenshot of what happens when I initially try to export to RTF below:

The file name is all messed up as you can tell. When I choose to 'Open', I get this:

Exporting the exact same templates (it happens on every template I try to export to RTF) in DOCX or PDF works.

0 vote

Just as a first check, could you try Chrome or Firefox really quick just to rule out a single-browser issue?

Unfortunately it doesn't work in Firefox either (I don't have Chrome installed):

0 vote

Ahh, i seem to have gotten your screenshots now. Hm.

I just noticed that myself and updated the comment. I believe the screenshots should show up now. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

822 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you