Export test execution staistics

Artem Vasiuk November 12, 2013

Hello,

Is there any way to save test excution statistics (Test in Cycle)? We have a periodical cleanup in a list of test cycles. We most probalby will not need it, but would like to have a backup just in case. Is there any way to save it? Non-UI way also counts.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

Hi Artem,

I am going to answer your question the best I can. I am understanding that you are looking for a backup of your Zephyr for JIRA in the event something terrible happens correct?

Any time you take a backup of your JIRA DB you will also be taking a backup of Zephyr for JIRA. Zephyr for JIRA stores its tables in the JIRA DB. If for some reason you needed a backup of your Zephyr for JIRA you can either restore to a previous JIRA backup or restore the previous JIRA backup on another machine, extract the information you need out of that Zephyr for JIRA and instert it back into your current Zephyr for JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events