Export Confluence pages conditionally

Andreas Gronert January 23, 2018

Hello,
I would like to write two references with confluence and export it to word or pdf. Most of the pages of the references are equal and some are different. Is there a means with Confluence to mark pages that are to be exported to either or the other reference?

I have found
https://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/public/XPORTER/Conditional+Blocks

but these examples are all about Jira Tasks. It would be great it similar would work with marked Confluence pages.
Kind regards
Andreas Gronert

2 answers

2 votes
Shannon Meehan _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Andreas Gronert ,  

I know this initial post is quite outdated, but I wanted to share in case others stumble across the thread. 

As @Vero Rivas mentioned, you can create and publish conditional content using the Scroll apps for Confluence. For the sake of transparency, just know that I work for the vendor of these apps. 

Last year we released an app extension called Variants for Scroll Documents which enables you to define conditional content in your Confluence content – at a page or paragraph level – and then publish that content to PDF or Word via the Scroll PDF / Word integrations. 

What’s more, we’re also currently working on an integration with Scroll Viewport in order to publish conditional content to a help center or public knowledge base.

Please note that this functionality works via our base app, Scroll Documents, where you’re able to create up to two variants without needing the extension app. We suggest starting with Scroll Documents to test whether this is a good option for your team. You can learn more about the specifics in our help center. 

If you’d like to learn more about the Scroll apps or the variants feature in particular, we’d be happy to chat. Just reach out for a demo at any time. 

Cheers, 

Shannon (K15t) 

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events