Execute JQL using JIRA API

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2012

I want to develop the plugin which execute the JQL query String and return all issues keys in list.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2012

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA040/How+to+search+in+a+plugin

I know it says v4 on it, but it's still a good guide.

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2012

Thanks for the link Nic, but I am expecting for 5.0 because I am new in JIRA development

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2012

It's the same basic principles. JQL was introduced in v4.0 and the api has not changed significantly since then (most changes are new functions or improvements to existing ones).

Hence why I said it was a good guide originally.

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2012

Thanks Nic, Its working from myside with JIRA5.0 version, Here we need few changes..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events