Excel freezes upon login using Excel add-in

Hi,

I am using Excel 2010 and installed the "Excel Connector for JIRA" add-in. I have a JIRA 6.3.9 running with the "Excel Connector for JIRA" add-on installed.

After exporting to Excel a list of issues and clicking on the "Log In" button in Excel, Excel freezes completely, no error message and Excel must be ended via the task manager.

I Followed the steps described here https://bitbucket.org/apdc/excel-connector-for-jira/wiki/Log%20in%20to%20JIRA%20using%20Excel%20Connector but can't figure out what is not working here.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Romain.

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

How many Excel sheets you had open when you try to log in?

Hi,

yes, I enter my credentials and the URL of the server. There is only one excel sheet from a test project, so something like 20 issues.

Romain.

If Excel sheet contains "Key" column? Did you modify sheet manyally?

Do you have in your sheet some columns with same name?

I did not modify anything and yes, there is a Key column in the excel sheet. All column have different names.

Hi,

I’m glad to inform you that we released new version and it’s now available on Marketplace. Could you please upgrade your plugin to the newest version and let us know if it resolved your issues?

Best Regards,
Damian

I have the same problem. I have the updated version and yet I see this issue. Is the updated version to be deployed on JIRA or Excel

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

717 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you