Excel for Confluence plugin from Bob Swift.

We are evaluating to buy this plugin 'excel for confluence' from Bob swift. however, we are worried if this plug-in is based on 'view file' macro because, 'view file macro' will be unsupported from any upgrades to confluence. Please clarify this point.

Please confirm this plug-in is independent of 'office connector' macros like 'view file', 'office excel', 'office pdf', office powerpoint' and end of support for these macros has no impact on functions of this plug-in.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Jeremy Atlassian Community Champion Sep 05, 2017

Dear Charan,

The plugin is currently supported for Confluence 6.3 and sub versions. This means that at least in the future it should still be supported for a while by Bob Swift.

I cannot verify if this add-on is actually completely independent from View File, but from a development point of view this would only make sense.

I recommend that you ask Bob Swift his team directly;

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.confluence.excel/server/support

Here you have three options on how to reach them.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

324 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you