Excel Automation for JIRA sending multiple emails

I am using this add-on along with Better Excel and Automation for JIRA to send an email when A specified JQL has results.  The automation is working and finding 3 issues but instead of sending one email with the spreadsheet having 3 issues, it is sending 3 emails and each spreadsheet having 1 issue.

Any idea why this would be happening?

We are using this template - issue-navigator.xlsx

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Jenifer, I'm one of the developers of the Excel Automation Plugin.what are the add-on version you are using here?

What are the add-on version you are using here?

(There was a bug in Automation (not in Excel Automation) previously that was exactly like you described. But that was fixed many weeks ago.)

Hi Aron,

For the Automation add-on it is 3.3.15, looks like the current is 3.3.19.

For Excel Automation it is 3.0.1

I will upgrade and see if that works. 

Thank you!

We have updated Automation to the current version and also tried to restart and still have the same issue.  Any other thoughts.

Jenifer, please open a ticket in our support system at: https://midori.zendesk.com

We may need to ask for confidential information while resolving the problem, and you probably don't want to share that here.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

412 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you