Escalation service not doing anything

Linus Lindroth March 11, 2015

Hi

I added a second escalation service using the Script Runner plugin but it doesn't execute anything. The first service work find. I'm using Script Runner 3.0.5 and JIRA 6.2.7.

I have a quite long JQL query that I saved to a filter and use that in the settings. I clearly see that the filter return 3 issues in the issue list. The escalation service is set to run each 1 minute but nothing happens with the 3 issues. If I run the service manually it works. The transition used is allowed for the user in the settings.

What can be wrong here?

Here is my JQL query:

issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf("status != Open AND status != 'Ready for SW CCB' AND status != Reopened AND status != Estimate AND status != 'Information Delivered'", "is Epic of") AND project = "OBT Test Project" AND status = "Ready for SW CCB"

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2015

I have switched to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugin.automation.jira-automation-plugin now - runs better, better UI and multiple actions available pr. run

Linus Lindroth April 7, 2016

And free of charge smile

0 votes
Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2015

Same here, I have several Escalation Services that does not run, but a "run service" executes the stuff fine. Nothing in the logs... And interval set to "60" So I think the "BETA" tag is suitable :-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events