Escalation service - can we get collection of issues to be processed?

Hello there,

We are using escalation service also to send emails to users and so on. Also our managers want to be informed of SLA violations and issues with our processes, but sending an email per issues is not n option for obvious reasons.

So I'm interested if there is, or will be, any option or possibility to get all of the issues (in collection?) that will be processed by the service and do just one scripted action (send report email in my case, but I believe other use cases would benefit of such feature as well)?

Currently I'm using jelly service to accomplish this task, but CRON and clean code ... smile

Thanks for answers.

z

1 answer

To send mails with a list of issues that meet certain criteria, you simply can use a subscription on a JQL (as you would have defined in your escalation service).

Hi Udo, thanks and yes, that's an option. However I need to send emails to people not having account in JIRA. Moreover I'd like to have the possibility to add additional information stored outside our JIRA and better control over the columns for each report email.

Ok. Then this is not an option.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

315 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you