When I use a filter the following filter:
assignee = currentUser() AND issuetype = "Project Management" AND status != Closed ORDER BY "Project Priority" ASC
with the Gantt chart gadget the custom field Project Priority appears to have the speach marks removed when applied within the gadget. See attached.
Please can you advise - thanks
For sure, this cannot work properly as the JIRA API has been changed between JIRA 4.4.x and 5.x!
Please download the new release v.1.6.15 of my Add-On supporting JIRA 4.4.x (http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-1.6.15.jar) containing the fix described above as well.
User-Case: Issue selection by referencing a user-defined filter.
Problem: multi-word names are not put into quotes resulting in JQL parsing error (bug),
different JQL-where clauses of Gantt-Chart and Resource-Planning view cause different results (bug)
affected versions: gantt-1.7.5 and gantt-2.0.0 (Gantt Gadget as well as Project Tab Panels)
fixed version: gantt-2.0.1
Please download my pre-release of 2.0.1 from my server and upload the JRA-file to your JIRA instance using the universal plugin manager. Based on this bug only, I decided not to officially publish v2.0.1, now. Nevertheless, installing this pre-release v.2.0.1 will help you concerning the problem above immediately.
http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-2.0.1.jar (Monday, June 18th 2012, 22:00h)
After installing the update I got the following error. I've had disable the plugin for now. Please advise.
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs