I am trying to upload test cases from EXCEL sheet to JIRA using Zephyr Test Cases importer tool. While uploading, i am seeing the below error:
Sat Feb 14 12:27:22 IST 2015 file:///C:/Users/m8070839/Desktop/GM1.5/Uploader.xlsx Testcase name not exists in '' block
Sat Feb 14 12:27:22 IST 2015 file:///C:/Users/m8070839/Desktop/GM1.5/Uploader.xlsx normalization failed..!
I am attaching the sample excel sheet for which i tried importing.
Can anyone resolve my issue?
Thanks for sharing sample excel.
It seems the discriminator you have used is not appropriate to the format of excel. We have tried to import the file and not able to do so because of security content settings enabled. However, we imported successfully by duplicating the excel data. Please find the below mapping that imports your excel successfully.
Please make note of below points for a success import :
1) After we select type ‘Test’, we will want to take a look at the file we will be importing to select a proper Discriminator, Row Number, and columns to map.
2) Each test step should be in a different(new) row no matter remaining fields are empty.
3) Discriminator should be appropriate as explained below the excel format.
4) Starting Row should be the first row # of testcase data in excel excluding headers.
5) Cells should not be merged or should not contain multiple steps in one cell.
*ZFJ Importer Utility supports all the major fields though it has some limitations with custom fields, Mostly duplicate custom fields for Label/Assignee/component/version fields are not supported.
Please try out the mapping suggestions including other fields which are mandatory and let us know if you face any issues further.
Hello Priyadharsini, Thanks for the confirmation.We hope your were able to import tests successfully. We are glad to announce that the custom field support was extended with the latest verisons of ZFJ Importer Utility(Release 0.34). Please access the below link for more details https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/wiki/Home. Kind Regards, Zephyr Support
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs