Error viewing pdf's with sharpview high res pdf viewer

Leonardo Ascarrunz September 24, 2012

I just downloaded the evaluation license for Sharpview and cannot get it to work properly. I have correctly configured the path to the swftools installation, but am still unable to view the pdfs. I get a message that says "Preview is not currently available".

2 answers

0 votes
jorgeg December 1, 2015

I don´t recommend you using appfusions add-on sharpview.  After a year your license expires and the add-on sharpview stops working and will not show any pdf files until you pay again for another year to have a license. 

That's right! they don´t give perpetual licenses.  You either pay appfusions every year of the add-on sharpview stops working completely in Confluence.

0 votes
arron lee May 19, 2014

Hi, Leonardo Ascarrunz.

Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? As for me, I am using another PDF viewer to view PDF files instead of Sharpview. I suggest you google it and select a fine PDF viewing SDK whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related PDF viewing work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events