Error spam

Jason Alberino September 30, 2013

com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter$UnknownFieldException: No such field com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build.artifacts ---- Debugging information ---- field : artifacts class : com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build required-type : com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.model.build.Build converter-type : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter path : /build/artifacts line number : 1 version : null -------------------------------

This error is being spammed. I am running v1.5.1 -- is there anything I could do to stop this error spam?

3 answers

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Support for TeamCity 8.0.3 has beed added into TeamCity Integration for JIRA v.1.5.2. The issue has been caused by incompatibility of versions. Update to the latest plugin version resolves the issue.

Thanks

0 votes
Jason Alberino October 6, 2013

TeamCity 8.0.3 and JIRA 5.2.4.1 -- the issue appears to have been corrected by upgrading the plugin to v1.5.3. I believe it had to do with v1.5.3 being the first release of the plugin which supports TeamCity v8.x

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Hello, Jason.

Would you be so kind to tell me versions of TeamCity and JIRA that the issue occurs on?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events