Error: plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer] Unparseable date: "}]

schimata November 26, 2012

Hi all,

We have the latest version of the JETI (Jira Email This Issue) plugin. In the atlassian-jira.log file, we see loads of the below line making us really difficult to read some important log info.

====================================
2012-11-26 16:33:25,699 http-bio-8080-exec-16 WARN jimsmith 993x5054x1 19ignrm 10.254.30.87,127.0.0.1 /secure/IssueAction!default.jspa [plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer] Unparseable date: "}]
�M�
===================================

To my surprise, I don't see any documentation on this issue anywhere online. Has any of you seen this issue before?

Thanks in advance,

Srini

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Jarman February 12, 2013

5.0.3 &

Version: 5.2
Developer: META-INF KFT
Add-on key: com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue
License details: Unlimited-user commercial license, Enterprise, expires 12/Jun/13 7:00 AM
License status: Valid
0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

This happens if license keys are saved incorrectly. I think you have obtained your license key from Atlassian and saved it where the Vendor license key should be saved.

Please follow these instructions to install your marketplace license key correctly: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/How+to+Install+License+Keys

Regards,

Tibor

Paul Jarman February 7, 2013

Tibor,

We already have the Marketplace License installed as the instructions indicate. Is there another source for the errors?

Sincerely,

Paul D. Jarman

eBay

Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2013

Hi Paul,

Can you please let me know what JIRA version and JETI version you have?

The latest version of JETI fixes this issue. I recommend you test the latest version (currently 5.2) and upgrade to it.

Tibor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events