Error in evaluation license SynapseRT Plugin

I'm trying to evaluate the Synapse, but after installing the trial version I am getting the following message:

com.atlassian.upm.license.internal.impl.PluginLicenseManagerImpl can not be cast to com.atlassian.upm.api.license.PluginLicenseManager

When I check the license status of the Plugin Manager, it is valid and expires in 30 days.

I had already installed an evaluation license before but have not had time to test and she expired. Then removed the old installation and fathered a new evaluation license. That would be the reason for the problem?

6 answers

1 accepted

Version:

Go2Group SynapseRT 5.0

Atlassian JIRA v5.1.2

Hi Marshal

I'd suggest to:

1. copy the license

2. shutdown JIRA

3. Removing the plugin from <JIRA home directory>/plugins/installed-plugins/

4. startup JIRA and install the plugin again

After that, try to install the license again and run the re-indexing process. If you need further assistance, you may look for help to http://www.go2group.com/

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

OK, I can try.

But I am new to Jira. How to shutdown in Jira?

Thanks

It depends to your environment settings and JIRA installation properties.

In this case, just to play safe, I'd suggest to create a trial environment or raise a new support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

I did the procedure (there is an icon on the server to stop the service ...) and still the problem persists.

I noticed that when reinstalling the plugin, the license was already saved. Did not have to tell again. From what you said, I would advise that again, right?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

43 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you