Error entering configuration of Profields

Allan Snippen August 23, 2013

I am getting an error when configuring Profields for the first time. Jira version is 5.0.6. What might be miss configured?

Could not execute action [FieldsConfiguration]:com/atlassian/upm/api/util/Option<p><small><small><pre>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/upm/api/util/Option at com.atlassian.upm.license.storage.lib.ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.registerOsgiWires(ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.java:383) at com.atlassian.upm.license.storage.lib.ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.execute(ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.java:253) at com.atlassian.upm.license.storage.lib.ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.getLicense(ThirdPartyPluginLicenseStorageManagerImpl.java:75) at com.deiser.jira.profields.Profields.checkLicense(Profields.java:57) at

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1665) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) </pre></small></small></p>

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2013

Hello

Which version of the UPM (Universal Plugin Manager) have you currently got installed?

As you can see in the following link, you probably solved by updating the UPM

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/114252/not-found-404-com-atlassian-upm-api-util-option

In this link you find where to update the UPM too.

Regards

Allan Snippen August 25, 2013

Upgrading UPM and rebooting the Jira Server did the trick! Thanks Carlos!

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj September 19, 2016

Hi Allan,

i am facing similar error when running atlas-mvn clean install . Can you please let me know what exactly did you meant when you performed upgrade? I am usning atlassian_sdk 6.2.2 with jre 1.7 on Windows platform. Your suggestion would be appreciated greatly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events