Error during Zephyr import - Label field

PINTEUR Clément February 2, 2015

Hi,

I had some trouble while trying to load some test cases through the Zephyr Testcase Importer.

I successfully loaded a file with both default and custom fields. But now I'm trying to load some values into a custom Label field.

The following error message appears in the Zephyr Importer logs:

Tue Feb 03 09:57:35 CET 2015 file:///C:/Documents and Settings/user/Bureau/Zephyr/20150202_modele cas de test - V2.xls normalization success..! 
Tue Feb 03 09:57:35 CET 2015 Unable to add testcase ending at rowNumber - 3. Error:Unexpected response code: 400
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10249":"string expected at index 0"}} 
Tue Feb 03 09:57:35 CET 2015 20150202_modele cas de test - V2.xls imported successfully..!

The content of the cell is :

Front office

I tried to surround Front office with " and ' but didn't work.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem?

JIRA Version : 6.3.14

Zephyr Version : 2.5.2

Regards,

Clément.

3 answers

0 votes
Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2015

Hello Pinteur, Patrick

We are happy to inform that a new version of Zephyr for JIRA importer has been released which has the fix for this issue and is available for download. Download the utility (zfj-importer-utility-0.33.jar) by accessing the below link https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/downloads

Please refer to the documentation available at https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/wiki/Home and follow the steps for successful import of test cases.

Kind Regards,

Zephyr Support

0 votes
Patrick Ley February 17, 2015

Hello Swapna

Being blocked when trying to import label fields impeeds us to use Zephyr according to our processes.

Any visibility regarding this bug fix ?

Any suggestions to work around the problem ?

Thanks for feed back

0 votes
Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

Hello Pinteur,

We have been tracking this request through our ticketing system. Please reach out to us for more questions by updating the support case.

Thanks,

Swapna Kumar Vemula.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events