Error connecting to tempo cloud from app

Simon Rasmussen September 11, 2017

When I try to connect to tempo cloud from the tempo app, I get the error message: 
Error connecting to Tempo Cloud

I have entered the domain, my email and my password, when I get this message. What could I do to resolve this?

Is it because my tempo add ins are registered in a way that I can "stop trial", even though I have payed my first invoice?

I am pretty sure I am using correct password, but just to be sure I should use the same password as I log in to Jira with, right?

4 answers

2 votes
Simon Rasmussen September 11, 2017

I read the documentation, which I basicly stumbled upon, and here it says make sure to use username from JIRA and NOT email. the field in the app does say username, so I wuppose I could have just read what it said. :(

Jason Wales June 21, 2018

Thanks!  This worked for me!

Paolone July 17, 2018

How can I determine my JIRA username? Can't find it in my profile after switching to centralized atlassian account....

Guus van de Garde July 18, 2018

Try using your full name, worked for me. :)

Paolone July 18, 2018

Thanks @Guus van de Garde for the advice, unfortunately doesn't work for me. I asked Tempo for support on this and I'll let you know their solution.

Scarlet October 4, 2018

@Paolone do you have a update for us? It's not working for me too

Paolone October 4, 2018

Tempo support told me that you would need to use the part before the "@" sign in your email address as the username to login to the Tempo mobile app.
Also make sure the instance and username are both in lower cases. Iwas able to login following these instructions.

Like Markus Bergkvist likes this
Scarlet October 4, 2018

Thank! Now it's working for me :)

Soumaya Mroueh October 4, 2018

That's correct @Paolone!

Please make sure that you are using the same username as your Jira profile and that the username and the URL are in lowercases.

To make sure you have the right username (Jira profile username), check your JIRA profile in the browser and there you will find your username. Use that exact username and try logging in again.

Also, please note that Tempo app doesn't support SSO sign-in at the moment. 

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team.

Best,

Soumaya Mroueh

Customer Success Manager

TEMPO

Seamus O'Concheanainn January 27, 2019

That does not work. Surely there is a smarter and more obvious way to facilitate integration. No guidance is given on spaces and apostrophes in people's surnames - so it's a pretty poor result for integration.

George Howard March 26, 2019

It does not work for me either.  When I enter the url I get an error saying: "the given url is not valid"

I am entering the atlassian url I use in the web application.

Is there something I am missing?

0 votes
Simon Parr February 8, 2019

Two factor Authentication appears to be an issue with connecting to Tempo Cloud through the App.  If you are having issues logging in, try temporarily disabling Two Factor Auth. 

0 votes
CesarVazquezRubio.com October 5, 2018

Buenas Tarde, pueden poner un ejemplo con datos ficticios, sigo si poder entrar. Gracias

0 votes
Stanislav Petr July 1, 2018

Thanks ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events