Errant zen-bin div, immediately after the zen-main tag

SH September 12, 2012

A DIV is appearing at the top of every page with the class zen-bin. I have attempted editing the the master pages; however, I cannot select the element to delete it. Can anyone advise on why this is appearing and how I can remove it? Is there a specific option I can disable?

In the screenshot below it is the larger empty box immediately above the box with content in it.

I

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2013

Just to followup on this, older versions of Zen would create an empty section like the one shown above when the Admin Console's Custom HTML option was used to add JavaScript at the top of the BODY tag.

This was fixed in Zen 5.2.5.

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2012

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure where that's coming from -- neither "addLoadEvent" nor "hideAddressBar" exist in the Zen product source code. Also, zen-bin's have been deprecated for some time -- is this an older installation? Does the problem still occur when overriding the master layout (clicking on the M when hovering over the top of the canvas toggles the master on/off).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events