Enterprise Message Handler for JIRA (JEMH)

David J June 12, 2013

I can't seem to license this product with a 30 Day Evaluation. I am running Atlassian JIRA (v5.2.6#849-sha1:560c048)

And it keeps wantng me to update:
Installed version:1.4.5
Available version:1.3.37

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Brook [another me] June 12, 2013

Hi David, 1.4.5 is not compatible with JIRA5, it is 6+ only. Uninstall it, then install 1.3.37, you should be good from there.

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2013

Thanks Andy,

That's the only place where I was able to information regarding JEHM and JIRA6 compatibility. Marketplaces states on 5.x but allows you to install it, your wiki is extreamly outdated not incuding information about JEHM 1.4 nor JIRA 6. Also, I wasn't able to find any clear bug on your tracker regarding Jira 6 compatibility, there is one but it states only 3 visual problems not real deal-breakers.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2013

I think the Marketplace declaration may be confusing you, it refers to the most recent build, and is not specific to 'the latest' JIRA version. If you look, you will see that the last release was actually for JIRA 5.x not JIRA 6.x. So all information present is correct, all JEMH 1.4.x releases are tagged as JIRA6 compatible only.

The wiki is always being updated, if you have a specific problem, be specific with your question please. There is an upgrade page that written only a few days ago...

- https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JEMH/Upgrading+JEMH

Regarding any JIRA6 specific deal-breakers, I'm not aware of any. There were some kinks to iron out initially but I think they have been dealt with. Following the upgrade guide above will help.

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2013

Sorry for forgetting to incldue the link, that's the page https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JEMH/6+-+Compatibility

And thank you!

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2013

Hmm, yes, just missing JIRA6 being listed, now added, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events