Enter licence key for Thes Scheduler Pro plugin

Miroslav Hržica January 7, 2013

I am having problem with plugin registration.

I have installed demo plugin and it worked like we have expected.

We have purchased plugin but I can't find place to enter the Key.

I have tried:

-Jira/Administration/Add-ons/Manage Add-ons/The Scheduler – there is only information about plugin but no place to enter the key.

-Jira/Administration/The Scheduler/License Info - information about expired trial license but no field or link to enter new licence.

Configuration is:

java version: 1.6.0_35 64-bit

jira version: 4.3.3#617-r14961

plugin version: 1.6

MySql version: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.86, for redhat-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.1

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TTPSC Atlassian January 7, 2013

Hello Miroslav,

Version 1.6 of the plugin is available only with option "Paid via Vendor". It means that you have to pay for this plugin on vendor's page (http://plm.tt.com.pl/en/solutions/atlassian-plugins/the-scheduler-prof) using paypal. In this case you would receive from us license file.

And I think it wasn't the case. Did you buy this plugin directly from atlassian and have a key generated by atlassian?I think it is only possible for latest versions (2.6.x).

The only solution I can see now is to check your purchase with Atlassian and send you license file valid for 1.6 version.

I will keep you informed.

Regards,

Leszek Zborowski

Miroslav Hržica January 9, 2013

After I have installed license key file (provided by developer) plugin is successfully registered

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events