Enquiry for the details of All-In-One JIRA Reports!

Karmen Cheung February 11, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam:

Is the All-In-One JIRA reports supporting the report which is generated from datasource in JIRA. If not, do you have any suggestion for doing it?

Regards,

Karmen

2 answers

0 votes
Karmen Cheung February 14, 2016

Actually, I want to fetch the custom field from database and show the result records, and it has a button for generate the report which looks like a payment authorization form (better in pdf format) in JIRA cloud. Also, the report should be editable after saved. I couldn't find any solutions of add-on or plug-in for my needs supporting for JIRA cloud, any suggestions? By the way, can All-in-One JIRA Reports support pdf format for exporting the report? Also, is the report editable after saved? Thanks!!

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2016

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. To allow us to help you in the best manner, can you please explain your question in a little bit more detail? Are you looking for Cloud version or the server version?

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events