Enhanced notification for jira not working for me

Martin Petkov July 3, 2013

Dear All,

I have a Jira 5.2.5 version and installed the Enhanced Notification for Jira plugin (v. 1.1.1)

I create a simple notification rule, which in the event of Issue Created check via JQL query if incidenttype = "P1 Incident" and if the condition is reached is supposed to send an email to a Group (in our case Network Operations Center).

For some reason, the emails are not sent. I tried to send the email to a single email address, individuals, or other groups - nothing happened.

The listener

Enhanced Notification Listener

com.wittified.DynamicProjectNotificationListener
is enabled.
Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Martin

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2013

Hi Martin,

I'm one of the developers behind the Enhnaced Notification for JIRA. Can you email me at daniel at wittified.com and I can help to see what's going on? In particular if you can add a DEBUG log level ( see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+and+Profiling#LoggingandProfiling-logging_temp for more details) for the com.wittified.DynamicProjectNotificationListener and com.wittified.services.NotificationSchedulerImpl classes. Then send me the output at daniel at wittified.com I can trace through what's going on.

0 votes
Martin Petkov July 3, 2013

my apologies, i misspelled the JQL query - it is issuetype = "P1 Incident"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events