Enhanced notification for jira not working for me

Dear All,

I have a Jira 5.2.5 version and installed the Enhanced Notification for Jira plugin (v. 1.1.1)

I create a simple notification rule, which in the event of Issue Created check via JQL query if incidenttype = "P1 Incident" and if the condition is reached is supposed to send an email to a Group (in our case Network Operations Center).

For some reason, the emails are not sent. I tried to send the email to a single email address, individuals, or other groups - nothing happened.

The listener

Enhanced Notification Listener

com.wittified.DynamicProjectNotificationListener
is enabled.
Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Martin

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

my apologies, i misspelled the JQL query - it is issuetype = "P1 Incident"

This widget could not be displayed.
Daniel Wester Community Champion Jul 04, 2013

Hi Martin,

I'm one of the developers behind the Enhnaced Notification for JIRA. Can you email me at daniel at wittified.com and I can help to see what's going on? In particular if you can add a DEBUG log level ( see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+and+Profiling#LoggingandProfiling-logging_temp for more details) for the com.wittified.DynamicProjectNotificationListener and com.wittified.services.NotificationSchedulerImpl classes. Then send me the output at daniel at wittified.com I can trace through what's going on.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

491 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you