Embed Smartsheet into confluence workspace for cloud APPs

Francis Lai June 16, 2018

Is it possible to embed Smartsheet into confluence workspace if I am using the cloud platform ?

I think the problem is that I can activate the HTML macro on cloud platform

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen T October 10, 2018

@Francis Lai 

1. Follow the steps found here to publish & generate the unique url for the smartsheet project you want to embedhttps://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522078-publishing-smartsheet-items
  2. Copy the smartsheet url generated under "Publish Link"
  3. In your Confluence page, click the + sign and select "Other Macros"
  4. Then select "Iframe"
  5. Paste the smartsheet url from Step 2 into the first URL field of the Iframe Macro
  6. Adjust Width=1000 and Height=700 (though I think you can play around this to your liking)
  7. Click `Insert` and you should be able to see your smartsheet embedded after you `publish` your page
0 votes
Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 21, 2020

You will have to publish Smartsheet in order to embed, refer to documentation here. You should make it read only as you will be sharing with all Confluence users. Publishing it will give unique url and iframe code which you can use in Confluence.

You can either use url with iframe macro as Stephen mentioned. Alternatively, you can also use our add-on: HTML Macro for Confluence (which is more flexible). Just copy the iframe code and paste in the macro body.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events