Email this issue trial version no email sent when issue resolved

Gerard Nieuwstad December 12, 2017

Hi,

We are trying the trial version for the add-on Email this issue. We have created a notification scheme which should go off when an issue is created and an issue is resolved.

The e-mail is sent to the recipient when the issue is Created, but not when we set it to Resolved (Status = Done and Resolution = Fixed).

The status Done is manually created which we use. But when we use the standard JIRA Cloud filter Resolved recently the issue will show, but no e-mail is sent through Email this issue notification screen.

Can anybody help me with the correct settings? I've tried to modify the Workflow to use the seeded JIRA status Resolved, but this was also not working. I think it also should work with the status Done, but I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you for all your help.Schermafbeelding 2017-12-12 om 21.12.11.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2021

Hi @Gerard Nieuwstad , I’m going through some odd posts trying to close them out and was wondering you ever resolved this. If so what did you find as the cause? If not how did you work around it?

Gerard Nieuwstad October 19, 2021

Hi, this is not an odd issue, but a very old issue :-) 

However this has already been solved by ourselves, but this is too long ago to exactly say how we solved this. This issue can be closed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events