Email loop after installing JETI plugin

Lise Havnegjerde April 22, 2013

Hi

We installed the JETI Plugin, to get the possibility to send emails directly from Jira, with a summary of the issue. And it seemed to work well!

BUT - after a short while we experienced HUGE problems with our email system. In our company Jira issues are created from incoming emails to different support-addresses.

We experienced for instance these problems:

- Emails generated by us using the JETI "button" were resent approximately every 10 minutes

- emails from customers to supportaddress failed, issue not created in Jira

When we disabled the plugin, everything got back to normal.

We hope there is a solution to this, so we can enable the Plugin again!

Anyone?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2013

Hi Lise,

I have replied to your email on April 24 but I have not got any news from you. If you still face the problem, please contact me again.

Thank you,

Tibor

Lise Havnegjerde May 2, 2013

Hi Tibor

Sent you an email today! It seems like our problems are fixed. If the same problem occurs again I will contact you. Thanks a lot!

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2013

Hey there, Lise.

In regards to the problems that you are currently facing with the JETI plugin, you can also try to contact the respective plugin vendor by referring to the following details below:

1. Name: META-INF KFT for JIRA Email This Issue Plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue)
  2. Email: support@meta-inf.hu
  3. Homepage: https://metainf.atlassian.net/

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Lise Havnegjerde April 23, 2013

Thanks Danial

I will do that!

Lise

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2013

Hey there again, Lise.

You are welcome and good luck!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events