EazyBI - how much time user was assigne on issue

Beata Karkoszka June 29, 2017

Hi,

is it possible to have a report of how much time (hours/days) user was assigne on issue?

Assigned persons are independent of status changes and status may change other user than assigned.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Beata

3 answers

1 vote
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 1, 2023

Hello @Beata Karkoszka 

Our team at OBSS built Time in Status exactly for this. It is available for Jira Server, Cloud, and Data Center.  

Time in Status mainly allows you to see how much time each issue spent on each status or each assignee

tisCloud_StatusDuration_LeadTime_with Estimates.png    tisCloud_AssigneeDuration.png

You can combine the time for multiple statuses to get metrics like Issue Age, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Resolution Time etc. 

For all numeric report types, you can calculate averages and sums of those durations grouped by the issue fields you select. For example total in-progress time per customer or average resolution time per sprint, week, month, issuetype, request type, etc. The ability to group by parts of dates (year, month, week, day, hour) or sprints is particularly useful here since it allows you to compare different time periods or see the trend. 

tisCloud_StatusDuration_LeadTime_Average_TimeGrouped.png

The app calculates its reports using already existing Jira issue histories so when you install the app, you don't need to add anything to your issue workflows and you can get reports on your past issues as well. It supports both Company Managed and Team Managed projects for Jira Cloud.

Time in Status reports can be accessed through its own reporting page, dashboard gadgets, and issue view screen tabs. All these options can provide both calculated data tables and charts.

Gadget_AverageStatusDurationByComponent.png  tisCloud_StatusDuration_LeadTime_Chart.png tisCloud_IssueView_Data.png

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211756/

EmreT

0 votes
Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2023

Hi @Beata Karkoszka ,

I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 7.0 recently. In this version, we included the new predefined measures for "Days assigned", "Workdays assigned", "Average days assigned" and others. See more information about the new measures here: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/import-issue-change-history

Please see a list of all changes: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/set-up-and-administer/atlassian-server-and-data-center/changelog-eazybi-for-jira.

best,

Gerda // support@eazybi.com

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2023

Hi Gerda,

If I would like to measure the average time issues remained unassigned, can I use "Workdays assigned" for that? How would you recommend doing this?

So far, I tried to use it the following way:

eazybi1.png

It seems to give me the total number of days issues (bugs) were unassigned per month, taking into account only issues that were assigned during that month.

I would like to see the average number of days, and not the total - is this possible?

Thanks for the help,

Omer

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2023

Oh, I just saw that there is also a predefined "Average workdays assigned" so I guess it will give me what I am looking for...

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 19, 2017

Hi Beata, 

you may use JavaScript precalculated custom field to precalcualted days for assignee for each issue during data import from JIRA to eazyBI.

Find the solution (including JavaScript code and advanced settings) in our documentation page: https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JavaScript+calculated+custom+fields#JavaScriptcalculatedcustomfields-DaysforAssignee.

Ilze

eazyBI Customer Support Consultant

support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events