EazyBI calculated member for a dimension with multiple values

Deleted user October 20, 2017

I have a project in JIRA with a custom field called "Business service" which is in a multiple check box format and has 22 different options. One or more of these checkboxes could be ticked, so the Business service field on any given issue could have anywhere between 1 and 22 different values. (Displayed in a comma separated list format on a JIRA ticket.)

I have created a summary table in EazyBI which shows the total number of issues in each Business service category, by "Incident Priority" (values either "P1" or "P2") for example:

Business Service      P1       P2
Contact Centre       4         7
Financial Services     1         2
Distribution              6         5
Stores                       3         4

What I would like to do in EazyBI is create a calculated member to essentially replicate the Business service field, but simplify it so that:

• If an issue has more than one Business service option selected, the calculated member result should be "Multiple"
  • If an issue has only one Business service option selected, the calculated member should have the original value of the Business service field

e.g. If an issue has the Business service value "Contact Centre" (one value) then the calculated member result should be "Contact Centre".

If an issue has the Business service value "Contact Centre, Financial Services" or "Contact Centre, Financial Services, Stores" (2 or more values) then the calculated member result should be "Multiple".

I'm new to EazyBI and struggling to figure out how to calculate this. If anyone is able to help I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events