EazyBI: Show all issues in a sprint

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to show all issues in eazyBI, which where in our sprints. In Jira, I can use a JQL like

Sprint = "Sprintname"

and I can see all the issues. For our latest Sprint there are 14 issues (some of them were in previous sprints and some of them are not resolved). I imported the Sprint field in eazyBI as dimension and property, but I cannot display all 14 issues in the sprint. It doesn't matter if I use "Measures.Issues created", "Measures.Sprint issues committed" or "Sprint issues added" as columns. There are always some issues missing.

Kind Regards

Jan

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Jan,

Each measure provides Sprint related data from a different perspective. 

• Sprint issues committed - count of issues at the moment when a sprint was started.
  • Sprint issues added - count of issues which have been moved to a selected sprint while the sprint was active. Does not include issues committed at the start of a sprint.
  • Issues created - count of issues in a sprint. If an issue was in several sprints, then an issue is counted only for the last sprint.

If you would like to get a count of all issues which have been in the sprint at some point, then you may define new calculated measure based on measures "Sprint issues committed" and "Sprint issues added".
A formula for the calculated measure may look like this:

[Measures].[Sprint issues committed] 
+ 
[Measures].[Sprint issues added]

Best,
Zane Baranovska / support@eazybi.com

Thanks Zane, works perfectly.

Regards,

Jan

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

113 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you