EazyBI - Calculated member for hours spent on specific set of Issue Keys

Hello 

I how do i create a calculated member which sums all hours spent on specific Issue Key or a group of Issue Keys 

Thanks

1 answer

You can create a Calculated member: 

Cache(SUM(
{PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
))

you can have other filters or calculated members that can filter down.   do you have example of a report?   

Hi, I am wondering how I cam sum hours on a monthly basis (with fixed start date Aug 01 2018 to Aug 30 2018) as a calculated member in eazyBI?

Thanks in advance

The best way is using Time month selection on Pages. However, if you do not want to use Pages selection and would like to address a particular Time member in a calculation, you can use tuples.

Here is an example, how to address August'2018 in a tuple:

([Measures].[Hours spent],
[Time].[Month].DateMember('01 AUG 2018'))

The tuple above will retrieve you hours spent for August (Aug 01 2018 to Aug 30 2018)

You can address periods more dynamically as well. Here is an example of how to retrieve hours spent of previous month:

([Measures].[Hours spent],
[Time].[Month].CurrentDateMember.PrevMember)

Daina / support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

741 views 4 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you