my company is currently evaluating the EazyBI plugin for creating KPIs for our teams.
Now I want to create a "Story Cycle Time" measure for agile sprints which is described as:
Average number of working days user stories were in a "committed to done" state on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
A story is for us in progress when the first subtask is started. This should be plotted against the sprint axis. I am almost sure that this can be accomplished, but don't know how.
Thanks in advance for assistance.
I would approach this in several steps some of which will require you to use third party plugins.
1. Capture (in a hidden field) the time when a story moves to "In Progress" using a Post Function
2. Automatically move any issue from "To Do" to "In Progress" when the first subtask transitions to "In Progress"
3. Capture (in a hidden field) the time when a story moved from "In Progress" to "Done"
4. Store the value between the two fields populated in 3 and 1 above.
1. Have a post function to clear the Completed time field and calculated duration if an issue is moved out of "Done"
2. Move the story to "Done" when all subtasks are completed.
Hope this gives you a few ideas of how to break down the solution.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs