[EazyBI] Age interval calculation of rejected issue (resolved -> in-progress)

yuhoon ki August 29, 2018

Age interval is time between created time from now in the case of unresolved issues.

However,  there are some issues those status were changed from resolved -> in progress because reporters rejected resolution due to re-occur of the issues.

In this case, if I make a chart with age interval,

age interval of these issues are belong to "(none)".

But still I want to know the age interval of these issues.

Is there any solution for this?

FYI, I try to make a histogram utilizing age interval dimension.

and plus,

I think an age interval has to be considered of these cases.

even if some issues were resolved once but their current status are open or in progress,

it should be calculated like,  initial created date - current date (not "none").

1 answer

1 vote
Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

Hi,

The Age interval dimension should consider the re-opened issues into the interval starting from the created date like any other unresolved issue.

Please, check if your workflow sets the resolution to "(unresolved)" when reopening the issue.

In any case, there is an option to create your own interval dimensions in eazyBI using the advanced settings. For instance, these options would allow creating the age intervals for issues in a "Re-opened" resolution:

[jira.customfield_age_interval_plus]
name = "Age including re-opened"
data_type = "integer"
dimension = true
javascript_code = '''

if (!issue.fields.resolutiondate || (issue.fields.resolution && issue.fields.resolution.name== "Re-opened") ) {
issue.fields.customfield_age_interval_plus = Math.floor(Date.parse(issue.fields.created) / 1000);
}
'''
time_unit = "seconds"
time_interval = "age"
intervals = "/10"
interval_unit = "days"

Please, see here for more on how to use eazyBI advanced settings:

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/advanced-settings-for-custom-fields

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events