Draw.io popover / fullscreen icon not displaying on chrome and firefox

Philip van Veen April 16, 2018

IE works fine, the fullscreen icon is displayed in the toolbar, also clicking on the diagram will open the lightbox fine.

on Firefox and Chrome nothing happens. The fullscreen icon is not showing up in the toolbar, clicking the diagram will do nothing. Only Zoom / Fit and Edit are shown.

1 answer

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2018

Is this Confluence Server or Cloud? If server, which version of Confluence and of draw.io?

Philip van Veen April 17, 2018

Server: 6.3.1

Draw.io: 7.4.3

I am to 90% sure that i had this feature before on chrome working fine when i did my first diagram. I haven't worked with them for a while and the server / app have gone through some updates.

Just recently i worked again on a diagram and noticed this behavior.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

Please submit this to support@draw.io, we'll setup a Confluence 6.3 server and try to get a reproduction case.

Philip van Veen April 18, 2018

Done. I send it including a picture from IE vs FF and Chrome and hope that this is just some trivial bug and can be fixed very soon :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events