Download plugin...

azfa November 13, 2012

I download "jiraxporter-2.1.0" plugin to my jira environment. But when i upload the plugin it shows an error like "an error accured while installing the plugin".... What is the problem with this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

Hi,

Xporter for JIRA is not compatible with JIRA 4.4. The initial version of the plugin is quite experimental, and lacks many features, and it is not supported.

You should consider upgrading to JIRA 5.X.

Regards

0 votes
Naren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2012

You can download jiraxporter.jar for JIRA 4.4 from here

azfa November 14, 2012

They have sent me the

• Server ID:
  • JIRA Xporter license ID:
  • JIRA Xporter license Key:

But i couldnt find the place where should i need to apply this? can some one help me to download this ..........................

Naren
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2012

Download the jiraxporter.jar plugin
Copy the license key generated to your clipboard
Install the plugin in JIRA through the administration section
Choose Plugin - Manage Plugins - Upload Plugin

To apply the license -
Navigate the Manage Plugins of your JIRA instance (the "Install" section in older versions).
Locate your installed plugin - Xporter for JIRA
Click the add-on entry and copy-paste the license key into the license box

azfa November 14, 2012

I couldnt find the addon entry on my jira ? should i need to install anything?

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2012

Could the plugin be incompatible with your JIRA version?

azfa November 14, 2012

How can i get the jira xporte for version 4.4? As i searched the trail version is available only for version 5 & above. Is there any plugin availabe to download to version 4.4

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events