Does the Midori archiving plugin age and archive Confluence Questions?

Sami Moran December 15, 2014

We have a large existing Confluence instance and are adding Confluence Questions.  We'd like to install the Midori Archiving plugin to handle aging and archiving both of wiki pages and of questions.  But we haven't been able to confirm that Midori handles Questions content as well as wiki page.  

Thanks!

Sami Moran

sami.moran@rackspace.com

1 answer

3 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

Hi Sami!

(I already answered this through the Midori support desk, but I copying the answer here, too.)

Confluence Questions introduces new content types "questions" and "answers", while the Archiving Plugin primarily works on the "page" content type. There is no special reason why the former ones are unsupported, it is just simply that Questions is a relatively new product, and - before yours - there was no real interest among Archiving Plugin users to support it. Nevertheless your request absolutely makes sense, questions can become outdated by time, just like pages...

I created a public feature request for this. Please vote for the feature request here, this is important: https://midori.zendesk.com/entries/84584517-Archiving-for-Confluence-Questions-and-Answers-

We regularly go through the most requested features. If they gather enough votes from the user community, we will most definitely implement them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events