Does the Documents add-on recognize items that are attached to JIRA issues?

John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

I love the idea of this add-on, but I'm afraid that there are too many ways for my users to attach documents within JIRA and Confluence now.

I imagined that this add-on would recognize attachments within a designated project, but the add-on deals exclusively with attachments/documents added using the Documents interface from a Project overview screen.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

The add-on deals only with the documents posted on the Documents tab of the project dashboard.

But it can also list files from anywere by adding documents of type "URL" and specifying the URL that points to the documents. URL can be, for example, a link to a Conflunce page or to a JIRA attachement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events