Does it possible to support to sent email by groups or role ?

noahhuang August 22, 2013

I like your plugin, and already submit the purchase order to my manager. But we hope one day you can support the function "send notification email by group". Because people in the project are dymanic, we would like maintain a group more than specific emails.

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi Noah,

Thanks for your feed-back! We are working on these improvements right now.

Stay tuned!

// Svante

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2013

Great! I hope you will get great value of this new version.

Please accept the answer if you liked it :-)

// Svante

1 vote
noahhuang September 18, 2013

I saw your update, I love it.... Thank you very much....

0 votes
noahhuang September 3, 2013
Excellent, thanks. ..
0 votes
noahhuang September 3, 2013
We purchased this plugin. But set the group mail from jira group will be better. Some of the users are customers, not in our mail server group.
0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2013

Hi Noah,

Great to hear you like the plugin!

In the current version you can send notifications to email-addresses, which could be email-groups as well.

E.g. if you have an emailgroup in your system called itops@company.com containing the people you want to notify you can use this address to email the users in the group.

To send notifications to users in a specific JIRA group is not yet implemented, but it is a good idea and will be added to the list of requested enhancements.

Hope this helped!

Rgrds,

// Svante

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events