Does eazybi support ALM Structure data?

Tom Jackson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2014

We use Jira with the ALM Structure plugin. Has anyone attempted to pull structure data into eazybi? I'm looking for roll-up data similar to what I can get on a Structure board.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

Hi Tom!

For now eazyBI is not importing issue structures as they are specified by ALM Works Structure plugin and we do not have any near future plans for this.

Nevertheless it is possible to aggregate issues in eazyBI. Please see example report where I have added Issues dimension on Pages and selected calculated member 'Selected issues' that aggregates issues from various projects.

Please let me know if I can assist you with creating any other eazyBI reports. You can also contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2015

Thanks Thomas and Lauma, I had the same question!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events