Does Zephy for Jira also work with Jira OnDemand?

We'd like to try out "Zephyr for Jira", but we use Jira onDemand - does that work? We see that the trial has been added to our MyAtlassian account, but don't see the Zephyr functionality inside Jira.

Are we missing something?

best,

Anton

1 answer

Anton,

Zephyr plugin is a bundled plugin in OnDemand so just needs to be enabled. You may want to check this section on enabling plugins in case it's not enabled.

Hope that helps.

Abdoulaye,

thanks for answering so fast. Unfortunately I think there are two different things: there is the bundled Zephyr plugin - this is a connector to an external Zephyr solution. I'm referring to the separate "Zephyr for Jira" plugin, which is a separate thing (and fully works inside Jira).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

824 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you