Does Ad Hoc Canvas integrate with the Ad Hoc Workflows plugin

Jodie Miners
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

I like the look of the Ad Hoc Canvas product but I can see no evidence in the marketing material or wiki site that it can support the metadata from the Ad Hoc Workflows plugin.

Eg, in lists, I would like to see a list of all pages with the workflow status of In Progress. Is that possible?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

Thanks JodieM for your suggestion.

We are definitely looking into integrating our beloved add-ons so Ad Hoc Canvas can be used to visualise Ad Hoc Workflows data. I have created a feature request.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Cheers - Ulrich

Jodie Miners
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

Great, thanks. I have a client who will be starting to use both in 3 weeks time, and I would love for these two to be integrated. To be able to move the workflow along by dragging the page to another panel would be great. And have panels for each different stage in the workflow.

Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

Hi JodieM,

thanks for suggesting another use case. We're discussing internally on how to address those feature requests. I'll get back to you asap. In the meantime could you pls find out more about the general layout and complexity of the workflow involved? Thanks - Ulrich

2 votes
Deleted user June 26, 2013

You can do this yourself (although it requires some work(flow design)), by using the label-added trigger to perform a change-state. But I would also really like if it were a feauture istead of having to design something.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events