Documentation and Wiki doesn't work

PetraPensky September 18, 2012

com.atlassian.plugins.PacException: 200 at com.atlassian.plugins.client.service.AbstractServiceClient.getEntityFromResponse(AbstractServiceClient.java:278) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PacResourceClient.access$000(PacResourceClient.java:11) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PacResourceClient$1.apply(PacResourceClient.java:53) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PacResourceClient$1.apply(PacResourceClient.java:49) at com.atlassian.plugins.client.service.AbstractServiceClient.executeMethod(AbstractServiceClient.java:411) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PacResourceClient.plugin(PacResourceClient.java:48) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PacResourceClient.getPlugin(PacResourceClient.java:29) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.PluginMetadataMacro.getTemplateRendererContext(PluginMetadataMacro.java:32) at com.atlassian.plugins.macros.TemplateRendererMacro$1.run

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PetraPensky October 9, 2012

Site is available now.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2012

I think you need to give us more than that.

You've mentioned a plugin, without bothering to tell us which one.

It looks like a Jira plugin

Your title looks like a Confluence problem

You haven't told us what triggers the problem

You haven't told us about your setup

You haven't told us what you're doing.

Please, some details?

(Analogy - you are a car mechanic, customer walks in with a bike and says "my car is broken" and nothing else, while pointing at the bike)

Sorry, I thought that the given Tag was used for Pageinformation.

Please open the following site:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/clone.issue.with.selected.subtasks

Then use the link "Documentation" which opens the following site.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JICIO/Improved+Clone+Issue+Operation+%28ICIO%29

The documentation doesn't appear.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2012

Ah, so it's not even your systems you're talking about. The url would have helped.

Looks like it's in the middle of being edited, so I'd give it a while and try again. Maybe contact the editor if problems persist.

Thank you.

The problem exists since yesterday.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events