Displaying Draw IO diagrams in IOS app

Caleb Witton July 19, 2017

I have added some Draw IO diagrams and they show up and work great on the desktop version.

When I switch to the IOS app on the iPad for example they do not show the content only a link to view the desktop version. How can I view the diagrams that I have created in the IOS app?

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018

We did enable the view in the mobile app, ensure you're on the latest draw.io version if using server.

Lee_Boelsma June 8, 2018

In the iOS app, I still only see "Tap to see draw content in your browser". Is it possible to just have the picture showing of the diagram and not edit it?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

This is for Confluence Server or Cloud?

Lee_Boelsma June 8, 2018

Sorry, I should have included that. We're on Confluence Cloud.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2018

I've added a card to check whether it's working on the mobile client for Confluence Cloud, https://trello.com/c/at6yA4ta/34-does-the-viewer-work-on-the-mobile-client. If it's not we'll schedule time to add support.

Lee_Boelsma June 8, 2018

Awesome, thanks for the quick responses!

Lars Wiggo Stabæk April 24, 2019

Is there any plans for fixing this issue? The Confluence App still shows "Tap to see draw content in your browser" for Draw.Io diagrams. (Cloud edition).

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2019

There no known way to get this to work, our understand is Atlassian just don't support dynamic macros on the mobile app in cloud. There's a mobile render view supported on server, but it doesn't exist on cloud. We tested a bunch of other common dynamic macro apps, none of them worked, either.

Like Will Rutledge Reinoso likes this
0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2017

OK, we didn't realise that was something we have to configure. At the moment, I don't know what the answer is, but I'll find out and come back.

Caleb Witton July 25, 2017

No Worries,

I don't care about editing about in the app, just seeing an image of the diagram.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events