Display available hours development bundle in Jira Service Desk

Alex van den Berg July 30, 2017

We are a company that builts ecommerce solutions and we are working with multiple Jira Service Desks for our (external) customers.

The Service Desk is part of our customers' SLAs. As addition to our SLAs, we provide monthly "development-budles". This means a customer can purchase a certain amount of hours at the start of each month which is held as a "stock" and can be used to request (and "pay") for changes to be made in their ecommerce solution.

After a request is entered through the Customer's service desk, an hour estimation will be made and send back to the customer. The customer should now be able to approve the estimated hours to be deducted from the "development bundle". The remaining hours in the "development bundle" should now be displayed in the Customer view of the Service Desk (at announcements for instance). 
Is there a way to make this possible in Jira Service Desk?

1 answer

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 31, 2017

@Alex van den Berg I don't know the answer but I had to post and say I like your last name :)

Alex van den Berg August 2, 2017

Haha! Well that's unfortunate, do you have any workaround suggestions to administrate support tickets and the bundle hours for our external customers' service desks?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events