Display WBS-Gantt chart in Confluence

I am trying to setup a dashboard view in Confluence and include the WBS-Gantt chart from JIRA, in the dashboard.  I have researched how to do this, with no luck.  Hoping someone has information on how to display this in Confluence. 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jul 11, 2017

I installed the WBS Gantt plugin on my JIRA test instance and I also could not embed it in a Confluence page. In order for it to work it would have to either be a gadget (in which case, if your JIRA gadget feed is in place, it would show in the list when you add a macro to the Confluence page) or else it would need a "share" URL that could be displayed in the Widget Connector macro. It looks like we are running into a limitation of the product.

You could add a link to the GANTT board to the Confluence page, and users could click through to JIRA to see it.

Hi, Ms Ann Worley,

Thank you for interested our add-on.

You are able to embed the WBS Gantt-Chart as a macro.

We would like to share PDF file to explain about this. However, this page do not allowed to attached the PDF file 

Could you kindly rise the ticket on our support

With warm regards,

Yuki Suzuyama,

Ricksoft,

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,
This workaround macro is now available at WBS Gantt-chart Public Tracker, Please take a look, and if you have any question, please contact our support desk!

WBS Gantt-Chart Macro for Confluence

Best regards,

Ricksoft

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

536 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you