Discrepancy between TraceabilityX (plugin) output and Issue Navigator list

Nina Swarbrick January 9, 2018

Hello,

Firstly, I apologise if I do not use the right terminology here, I am quite new to JIRA :)

I use the TraceabilityX plugin and have generated a report to show ALL requirements with a project. No other filters are set so this should give me a complete list. The resulting list contains 43 issues.

Next, I generate a list of issues from the Issue Navigator for the same project. I filter for requirements and leave all other filters as ALL. This returns 40 issues.

I have analysed as far as I can and have noticed:

- five issues appear on the trace matrix that are not on the issue navigator list. These are marked as Abandoned and as such I can understand why they do not show. This would leave 38 'active' issues.

- two issues appear on the issue navigator list that are not on the trace matrix (presumably the 'missing' two that would make it up to 40), but I cannot for the life of me work out why they do not appear on the trace matrix.

I know it's difficult to relate without seeing the actual outputs but does anyone know of any tags/details/linkages that would make an issue now show on the TraceabilityX output?

Thanks in advance.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events