Disable BuDict on a single word on one page?

Will Fresch February 28, 2013

We use the BuDict plugin on our Confluence site. While it's usually helpful, I have a page where I want to disable some of the BuDict links (double underlines). I've read through the manual, and I know I can add the entire page as an exclusion, in order to disable all BuDict links on the page.

However, I really only want to disable a couple BuDict links on the page, while leaving the rest of the BuDict links on that page intact. Is there a way to accomplish this? It would be great if I could use some sort of escape character to tell BuDict to ignore these one or two specific instances.

3 answers

1 vote
DERS November 18, 2013

Nope, unfortunately it is not possible and we do not plan it in the nearby future (in order to keep markup rules engine small and cross-browser compatible).

As a counterweight you can use the new info bubble functionality - appearance behavior configuration (available from today's released version 4.0.19-CNFL5.x).

0 votes
DERS November 18, 2013

And sorry for the huge answer delay. Didn't realize that I have to set up Atlassian Answers following tool to obtain automatic notifications on new questions.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2013

Hey there, wefx.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events