Different license?

Hello, tell me what is the difference of the product license "Excel Plugin for Tsonfluentse v. 4.0.0 for Confluence 4.1 - 4.3.1" (Enterprise 2000 users from 2,000 users)

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Aleksy,

The difference between the "Enterprise 2000 users" and the "2,000 users" is that Atlassian recently introduced a new licensing type for Confluence called "Enterprise" so the plugin license for "Enterprise 2000 users" is for the new license type and the "2,000 users" license is for customers running on the old license. You can read more about Confluence Enterprise here: http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/licensing-update-november-2012

All the best,
John

This widget could not be displayed.

I don't understand the question. Could you explain in more detail please?

A "difference" usually means comparing two things, but you only seem to have named one side of the comparison.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

529 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you