Diagramly text wrapping (bug?)

Sergey Makarevich May 27, 2013

While I am able to set the text wrapping ON while editing in plugged-in Diagramly (is it just an instance of online Draw.io?), the text shows as a one-liner sticking out of the boxes as soon as I am beck to Confluence and the diagram is rendered within the normal Confluence page view.

11 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2013

Fixes regarding text formatting in graph viewer were done in plugin versions 2.5.1, 2.6.0 and 2.6.1.

The latest plugin version(2.6.1) is showing no signs of illness in Chrome 28, Firefox 23, IE 8,9,10, Safari 5.1.7 and Opera 12.15.

Tested with diagram found at this link

If you are still having problems, we'd need to know which browser are you using. Also a screenshot and a test diagram would help.

Sergey Makarevich August 19, 2013

Thank you for your time. The issue seems to be resolved after our HelpDesk updated the Digramly to the what they described only as "current version" as 08/19/2013. Now it works and shows wrapping the text in shapes in both edit and view modes.

0 votes
Sergey Makarevich August 19, 2013

Thank you for your time. The issue seems to be resolved after our HelpDesk updated the Diagramly to the what they described only as "current version" as of 08/19/2013. Now it works and shows wrapping the text in shapes in both edit and view modes.

I believe I marked your answer as resolution, but if there is a more formal process of resolving the issue, please, email me at sergey_makarevich@epam.com and I will do it.

Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2013

Good to hear. My questions were directed at Lisha Li who still seems to have problems.

0 votes
Sergey Makarevich August 15, 2013

From original poster (sergey_makarevich@epam.com):

* Atlassian: Atlassian Confluence 5.1.3

* PLugin: when opened help-about gives:

draw.io

draw.io is an online diagramming
application built using the
mxGraph JavaScript library

<button>More Info...</button>

<small>© 2005-2013 JGraph Ltd.</small>I will try to get the helpdesk to refer me to someone who manages Confluence to get a more specific answer about plugin version.

NOTE: Did I say that when I edit the Confluence page (not editing Diagramy diagram), the wrapping happens! But not when I saved the Confluence page and simply view it in the browser...

0 votes
Lisha Li August 13, 2013

Hi!

I'm having the same issue with words not wrapped when returning back to Confluence from edit mode. Looking forward to plugin update. Otherwise the plugin is really great!

Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2013

Which Confluence version and plugin version are you using?

And which browser are you using?

Lisha Li August 20, 2013

The issue was resolved after updating the plugin. Thanks for the great work!

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Whenever we feel like the download counter should tick faster :). We MIGHT do a release next week.

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Whenever we feel like the download counter should tick faster :). We MIGHT do a release next week.

0 votes
Sergey Makarevich May 29, 2013

Thanks, that should work... Just for planning -- how often do you normally release?

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Thanks for the report. We'll fix it in the next release of our fantastic, free and #1 rated plugin of all Confluence!

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Thanks for the report. We'll fix it in the next release of our fantastic, free and #1 rated plugin of all Confluence!

0 votes
Sergey Makarevich May 29, 2013
Dear Diagramly,
Thank you for your prompt attention.
Please, look at https://drivehq.com/folder/p11006742.aspx, because I did not manage to fit the XML text in these 2000 characters here.
You will be able to post the answer there (upload) too.
Thanks!
0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

To clarify, word wrapping works in editor mode, but not in viewer mode? What browser are you using please? Could you go to File->Edit and copy and paste the XML somewhere I can view it? If you don't want to publicly show the diagram, we can arrange to pass it privately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events