Deleting users from customfield

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

I have a problem with deleting customers from a multi user group picker custom field.

I've configured two custom fields containing different users based on groups within JIRA. I can select 1 or more users as expected and add them in the create issue screen.

If I then check the issue I can enter edit mode and add more users if required. However, the delete (trash icon) does not perform any actions, so I cannot remove the users from the field.

<a class="icon icon-delete" title="Delete this dependency" id="delete-link_internal-customfield_11100_Seri.Rong.Sdn..Berbad.(Co.No.SER001" href="javascript:removeDependantUser('customfield_11100', 'Seri.Rong.Sdn..Berbad.(Co.No.SER001');">
<span>Delete this dependency</span>
</a>

2 answers

0 votes
Jake Churcher [Clearvision] November 8, 2015

Hi @Andrey Markelov,

Do you have any update on this issue?

The JIRA version is 6.3.10.

The trash icon is still failing to remove customers from the user picker which is affecting all users.

If you need any more info, please let me know ASAP.

Many Thanks

Jake Churcher

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

Will look at. Which JIRA version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events