Delete users from custom user picker field

Christopher Mohr February 9, 2015

Hi,

I just installed the custom user picker field and configured on field to test it. I can add users and the notifications work properly, but it seems that I am not able to delete users from the field again. Neither on a screen, nor directly on the issue. The trashcan symbol to delete users is available but has no effect. This is happening on a JIRA 6.2.2 instance which should be supported by the plugin. 

Any ideas?

Regards,

Chris

3 answers

0 votes
Marketa Dvorackova June 11, 2015

I see. Well, apart from the filtering, my main problem is the multi user picker being so uncomfortably gigantic. Having a field of a size of a house on issue edit screen, is impossible to offer the users. The auto-complete is an elegant solution. When it works:( Andrey got back actually, saying that he will try to get back on this asap, but he's busy.

0 votes
Christopher Mohr June 11, 2015

Hi Marketa, well, I ended up using the normal multi user picker field. My intention was to restrict the available users to pick on a certain group, couldn't find a better workaround yet and this plugin was not usable due to the bug we both experienced. Thus the compromise is to make all users available and work it out on an agreement with our customers :)

0 votes
Marketa Dvorackova June 11, 2015

No idea Chris, but I am suffering with the same problem! On the edit screen it is able to delete only the last one added, but that doesn't help:( it is a wonderful plugin, but this makes it useless. I've written to the maker, so let's see if there is something we can do. Btw. haven't you for a chance found an alternative for this plugin? Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events